Equipment Financing and Leasing Solutions for Your Business
When you need equipment financing, turn to Means Commercial Capital. We offer several programs to help you finance new computers, new dump trucks, and replacement printers:
- Startup financing for younger businesses needing a variety of products and services
- Leasing programs geared toward government and municipal organizations, such as federal and state agencies, armed services, police and fire departments, libraries, and public schools.
- Sale and Lease Back programs that allow you to use the equity you already have to get necessary funding.
- B, C, and D credit programs to help businesses in need of credit help and those affected by economic ups and downs.
We understand that the circumstances surrounding your business are unique. Your financial needs won’t be solved with a one-size-fits-all solution.
What To Expect When Financing Through Means Commercial Capital
As we work through your application, we’ll work toward several competitive loan terms:
- Quick and easy paperwork, some loans don’t require your financial statements
- Little to no down payment requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- Financing approval in as little as 24 hours, or three to five days for large loans
- Up to 84 months for repayment through a variety of payment structures
The final terms of your loan are dependent on factors such as how long you’ve been in business, the desired amount of the loan, and your existing credit situation.
How Equipment Leasing Can Help You
Equipment leasing through Means Commercial Capital allows you to obtain a loan for the value of equipment you already own. Once you’ve completed the payment plan, ownership of your equipment returns to you. There are several reasons for you to consider this financing option:
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Ability to upgrade equipment as needed
- Tax and accounting advantages
- No need for new debt to affect your credit score
This leasing program gives you quick access to the cash flow you need for business growth, operational expenses, and a variety of business expenditures. Contact us today to learn more about how our financing programs can help your business thrive.